Vocational Assessments for Adults
Whether you are looking for a career change, encountered a work injury and unable to return to pre-injury duties or wanting to explore what career opportunities you would be suited for, a vocational assessment can provide you with a wealth of information.
Assessments are tailored to each person’s objectives and takes into account:
· Job interests and tasks within each role
· Your physical, functional and work capacity
· Personal and vocational history, including educational background and work experience
· Assessments of aptitudes that may be required in a career of choice
· Your values and motivation
· Evaluation of training or re-training requirements and options
The process is collaborative and individual, providing you with objective and subjective information.
At the end of the assessment you will be provided with a report outlining:
· Vocational options most suited to you based on the findings of the assessment, and
· Job market analysis outlining job availability, suitability and retraining needs.